Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Artsy Saturday


 My husband took Sophia out today and oh my, what a crafty day I had! I don't know about you, but sometimes getting started is the hardest part for me. I tried to trick me by telling myself I would only make some bias tape today ... it took a while, but it worked! I found some nice fabric and decided to try out a new project that could maybe go into my Etsy shop (the baby kimono, last picture), then a friend came by with some fabric for a bag, and while the fabric was in the washing machine I played around with a Poe-inspired art project. How very satisfying to create something and get to finish it, too! ;) 


crow art


baby kimono

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun day for everybody!
    the kimono is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! we tried the kimono on Sophia's doll and she said "oh boy, Billy looks like a grandma!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crow art is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete