Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photoshooting at the playground


Yesterday we went to the park to get some exercise, find more clues for our treasure hunt, and take the first pictures of my kindergarten messenger bags that I am hoping to put on Etsy soon.



The treasure hunt leads you to twelve of our local parks where you have to look for certain items and answer questions like "Count the dinosaur ribs and subtract 2. What do you get?" It is fun and Sophia often writes down the answers herself. She got really got at spying objects, too ;)


Later she modeled some of the bags for me, but it was really sunny and we had quite the funny shadows ...
I have the feeling I still have ways to go!


Now I am trying to figure out Etsy and hopefully will have some items up for sale by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment