Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Itty-bitty coin purse


Ever since I had seen the tutorial in Molly Makes I had been wanting to make my own little coin purse. Alas, I could't find the frame at Joann's online or on Etsy within my price range so I gave up on it. Until one busy morning last week when I was waiting at Joann's for my cutting table number to be called out. I browsed through the isles and suddenly bumped into a wall full of purse pieces and, yes, frames! Ding!

Today was the day, with Sophia at Kindergarten, the workers outside turning the water off just after I had gotten enough for a cup of tea, jazzradio.com in the background and a clean kitchen table - pure bliss. It was fun to sew despite of all the ruffles and turned out true to it's name: tiny ... and very cute.

Custom order, anyone? For material + shipping cost and a bar of chocolate? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment