Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent calendar

Ah, the good old tradition of the Advent calendar, counting down the days to Christmas ... in the past years I was only a day ot two ahead with the fillings, which was kind of stressful. But this year I have the calendar up and ready one day before December 1st, hooray!

My husband's calendar was trickier to get together since he doesn't play with Playmobil anymore. Foods (and drinks!) are always a good option.


I wrapped everything in Trader Joe's paper bags, taped it shut with recycled tape and hung it with sturdy string. Quite environmentally friendly, if I may say so myself, and nice colors - I like the combination of red and white on kraft paper. Other than my daughter's calendar (which will be filled once she is in bed) this one doesn't have numbers and will get shorter with days gone by.

Do you make Advent calendars?

No comments:

Post a Comment