Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, girl!


My sweet little bee turned 5 this week - oh my, time flies! And she has gotten so LONG ...

We had our first kids party yesterday and it was a lot of fun! Right when my husband and me were wondering how to pull his off, we got an e-mail from The Golden Apple telling us that we won a monster birthday party for Sophia - hooray!

So we invited eight kids and spend an afternoon with a fluffy monster and a mad professor, did all kinds of slimy and gooey experiments, listened to a story, made worms and dirt, ate chocolate cupcake, and watched a soda geyser explode. Good times! Except for the cupcakes everything was provided by the store and every child got to take home a goodie bag. Now if that wasn't the easiest party ever!

This week is so busy! On my sewing machine: pink zebra shorts in-the-making (Halloween party Saturday- not mine!). In the hallway: a package with ornaments from my shop, waiting to be shipped. Somewhere in Sophia's room: two DVDs that are due. Also mysterious library book from school library wating to be discovered. On my computer: food ideas for birthday party on Saturday. On my desk: chaos. Also: I'll be classroom helper today and my shop needs updating. Oh boy, there is just not enough hours in the day (especially if you like to hop into bed with your book at 8pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment